Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Code of Conduct
Participants who register for a Newtown Township Parks & Recreation program are required to demonstrate behavior that is respectful to others.
Please note that failure to adhere to this code of conduct policy will result in an immediate dismissal from the program without a refund.
- Participants should:
- Be respectful.
- Treat others how you like to be treated.
- Respect the privacy and personal space of other individuals.
- Respect all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Never use foul language.
- No bullying will be permitted.
- Cooperate and do not argue with your instructor or other participants.
- Physical and verbal abuse of instructors and/or other participants will not be tolerated in any Parks & Recreation program
- Accept responsibility for your own actions.
- Sportsmanship goes a long way, be a good teammate and encourage others!