Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
4 EASY REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Mail-In to: Newtown Township Parks & Recreation, 100 Municipal Drive, Newtown, PA 18940
- Phone-In: Call 215-968-2800 ext. 239 to register by phone. All phone registrations must be paid by Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- Walk-In: Walk-In Registrations Parks & Recreation Office located in the Newtown Township Administration Building
- Online: visit www.NewtownFun.com and log into your account to register.
- If paying by check, please send check and signed registration form to Newtown Township Parks & Recreation, 100 Municipal Drive, Newtown, PA 18940
- For registration info, call 215-968-2800 ext. 239
- Activity Codes are listed with each program (e.g., #00101). Registrations cannot be processed without correct activity codes.
- Registration will continue until programs reach capacity. However, all activities will be closed to registration after the first scheduled meeting of the activity.
- Non-Residents pay "NR" fees. Non-residents are those who live outside Newtown Township and pay taxes to other Townships. For Example: Newtown Borough, Wrightstown, Upper Makefield, etc.
- Checks and cash cannot be used to purchase discount tickets.
When you register for any of our terrific programs, you will receive an email with confirmation of your registration. Additionally, Parks & Recreation or the program instructor may email you if there is important information to know for the program, if there are any class cancellations or time changes.
If it's almost time for your class to begin, and you haven't heard from our friendly staff, but received a confirmation receipt, then you're ready to go!