Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Credit and Refund Policy
- Program Refund Policy
- If Newtown Township Parks & Recreation cancels a program, participants will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests made 14 days prior to the start of the program may be considered on a case by case basis, if extenuating circumstances exist. Requests must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved, a house credit may be given, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- Credit or refund requests made less than 14 days prior to the program start date will not be granted.
- No credits or refunds are given when a participant withdraws from a program after the program start date.
- No credits or refunds are given when a participant is asked to leave due to inappropriate or unacceptable behavior.
- Refunds will not be given due to weather cancellations; however, we will try to schedule a makeup date.
- Any household credit issued will expire at the end of the following calendar year.
- Summer Camp Refund Policy (applies to Playground Camp, Jump Starts Sports Camp, and Camps Newtown, Beechtree and Teen ONLY)
- Cancellation requests before April 1st, Newtown Township will issue a refund, minus an administrative fee of 10% of your total cost.
- Cancellation requests between April 1st and May 31st, Newtown Township will issue a household credit, minus an administrative fee of 10% of your total cost.
- Cancellation requests after May 31st, Newtown Township will issue a household credit, minus an administrative fee of 25% of your total cost, IF the vacated spot can be filled.
- All requests must be in writing to email@example.com
Household Credit means your fees will stay in your account at NewtownFun.com and can be used for a future program or camp.
Refund means your fees will be returned to you in the form of original payment.