2022 Adventure Camp (grades 6-8) - (Formerly Teen Camp)
Have fun with friends while going to theme parks, swimming, arcades, movies and much more! This active camp is Monday through Friday (except 4th of July weekend) and goes on 2 or 3 offsite trips per week. A tentative calendar can be found on the website. Two camp shirts are provided with registration. Registration includes all offsite trips and pizza lunch on Fridays.
Location: Newtown Middle School
No camp Fri, Jul. 1; Mon, Jul. 4
DUE TO COVID-19, policies and procedures may change. We will follow most current guidelines at the time of camp. Any changes will be emailed to all registered participants.
Masks are currently optional in Council Rock School District
- Weekly calendars will be posted on this page throughout the camp season
- Please update your account or provide the office with the best email and phone number to reach you at
- Text blast will be sent on the bus ride home from after hours camp trips, so please update your account, campers will also be allowed to text parents on the way home
- Most trips do not allow food in the park, so please send your camper with money on those trip days (parents will be notified if money is needed)
- Backpacks should not be brought to any theme parks unless doing a water park
- Newtown Township and camp counselors/staff are not responsible for lockers or personal belongings
Fee: $1659 Resident Discount: $1509
Early Discount: $1509 Early Resident Discount: $1369
EARLY REGISTRATION RATES END THURSDAY, MARCH 31st! Discount will be applied at checkout.
A Deposit of 25% (of the regular rate) guarantees you a spot in the camp of your choice. Deposits must be paid in full by May 1st or pay regular registration fees. Camp enrollments received after May 1st must be paid in full.
Additional Forms and Files: