Skateboarding Lessons (ages 6-12) - NEW
Participants will learn new tricks, maneuvers, and social skills each day of the course. Within the six week course, beginner skateboarders will learn foot positioning, pushing, navigating, turning, pumping, and skate park etiquette. More experienced skateboarders will learn technical tricks such as grinds, aerial tricks, and flat ground maneuvers.
*A Skate the Foundry waiver must be completed prior to the start of the program; it will be emailed a few days before the first day.
Skateboard, helmet and pads are required!There will be no rentals available.
Instructor: Skate the Foundry
Location: Newtown Skate Park, 25 West Rd, Newtown, PA 18940
COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
- Masks covering nose and mouth:
- All participants must wear a mask at all times during the program.
- Participants will always have the right to remove their mask when taking a break away from others. However, they may be asked to wear their mask when they are near others.
- Group Size: Group sizes will be limited to 6 participants per course. This may
- change during the course of the Fall and Winter.
- Checking-in Procedures: All participants, guests, parents, guardians, spectators, and
- staff members will be required to wear a mask or face covering while checking in.
- Participants must bring their own mask or face covering to the skatepark.
- Participants and staff members will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to
- Parents will be asked to complete a daily Wellness Screening Form for their child.
- Participants will have a temperature check with our contactless thermometer prior to
- the start of the program.
- Instructors: Instructors have the right to stop all participants from trying a trick that
- may have a higher risk of getting injured. Instructors will also have minimum physical
- interaction with participants.
- Programs will only be held at outdoor skateparks. If we have unfavorable weather,
- we will reschedule the program for a makeup day.
- Please note that there may be more restrictions put in place.
Additional Forms and Files: