Cold Process Soap Making for Beginners
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Learn how to make your own soap from start to finish. This class focuses on the beginner soap maker, no prior soap making experience is required. The soap making process taught is Cold Process, Thermal Heat/Room Temperature technique. You will make a batch of soap to take home with you!
* A $25 materials fee is due to the instructor at the beginning of class.
Instructor: Venessa Phipps, owner DeGanya Aromatics
Participants need to bring the following items and participating is prohibited without the necessary equipment:
• Goggles (eye protection)
• Silicone Spatula (long & short)
• Mask (odor/respiratory)
• Heavy Rubber Gloves (i.e. Playtex, Long Line)
• Heavy old towel to keep your soap warm
• Soap Making Attire - Closed toe shoes, Long sleeve shirt (high collar) & long pants (these can be old, something that you do not mind getting soiled), Tie back for long hair
Additional items to bring
• Flat bottom, strong bag to bring products home
• Bag to take dirty equipment home
What you will take home
• Class handout includes starter soap recipes and curing instructions
• Soap approximately 30 oz prior to curing
• Confidence and a Big SMILE
Cold Process Soap Making