BRN: Barefoot Retreat Now
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Do you want to feel nurtured, relaxed yet energized now? Create your own retreat experience now: This is a 75 min. weekly retreat experience where participants immerse themselves in moving meditation, yoga and emotional intelligence practices. Each week participants will be guided into developing a short practice for tuning into their physical, emotional and social selves and processing through challenges. Participants will be given the space, opportunity and tools to literally experience “getting it off my chest” in a safe and supportive environment. While participants will benefit most by active physical and verbal participation, each individual’s level of ability and comfort will be considered and respected. This is a retreat quality experience designed to empower participants with tools to boost and sustain their resilience and holistic wellbeing – physical, emotional and relational. Come dressed in comfortable clothing that allows for free movement.
* Come dressed in comfortable clothing that allows for free movement. Bring along own yoga mat or a beach towel (preferably a yoga mat).
Instructor: Vera T. Tzenova-Bochnowicz, M.A
1. Learn tools for emotional management than integrate physical, mental and emotional states.
2. Identify, boost and tap into inner resources for creating a sense of balance, wellness and peace.
3. Strengthen ability and skills to sustain healthy connections with self and others.
4. Experience a felt sense of wellness, peace, meaning and connection.
5. Learn tools to improve focus and level of happiness.
6. Feel calm yet fit and energized.
7. Practice mind and body awareness.
8. Receive emotional support, practice resolving challenges and overcoming adversity.
9. Learn tools to actively love and care for self.
This is not a therapy session, but an immersive practice, designed to allow participants to meet and nurture themselves and learn tools to build resilience and overcome adversity.