Newtown Township Parks and Recreation Department
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Art in the Park provides emerging and professional artists the opportunity to showcase and sell their work and for art lovers, it’s a casual venue for meeting local artists and becoming acquainted with their work. Amateur and professional artists are both invited to participate. Original works in painting, textiles, graphics, sculpture, photography, wood, glass, metals, printmaking, ceramics, jewelry and mixed media are all eligible. The event is free to the public.
- Each space is 10’x15’ or 10’x30’.
- Exhibitors must provide their own tables and displays.
- Canopies are limited to no larger than 10 x 10.
- All work must be in place by 9 am and remain set-up until 1pm.
- Live demonstrations are encouraged, but NO electricity or water is available.
- No generators permitted.
- Exhibitors must transport all items from parking lot to reserved space, there will be no parking or driving on park areas.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the safety and liability of their own display and artwork
Event Date: Saturday, May 4th. Rain Date:Sunday, May 5th