Gymnastics (ages 1-12)
Saturday Fall I session: Sep. 20 - Nov. 15 (no class Oct. 18)
Saturday Fall II session: Nov. 22 - Jan. 24 (no class Nov. 29, Dec. 27)
Classes are grouped by age and ability. If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-residents, please sign up through TAG Gymnastics, thank you!
Dates are tentative and subject to change. Please reference KYW for inclement weather.
- My Mommy, My Daddy and Me Gymnastics (ages 16–30 months) One or both parents! TAG team, a great way to bond with your little sport star! Build their confidence through inventive, instructor guided lessons that leave everyone with a big smile and wanting to do more!
- Olympic Tumble Tots (ages 3-5) Gymnastics and a huge imagination, yields amazing results in strength, coordination, flexibility, and nutritional awareness!
- Gymnastics I (ages 5-8) The next level after Olympic Tumble Tots! There is an $18 TAG registration fee due to the instructor (once for the year).
- Gymnastics II (ages 6-12) Tumbling, trampoline, single bar, vault, beam, and more! Beginner to advance skills training.
- Cheer Tumbling! (ages 6-10) For beginner to intermediate skills such as round-offs, back handsprings, cartwheels & more!
- There is an $18 TAG registration fee due to the instructor (once for the year).