Gymnastics (ages 1-12)
Saturday Fall I session: Sep. 13 - Nov. 8 (no class Oct. 18)
Saturday Fall II session: Nov. 15 - Jan. 17 (no class Nov. 29, Dec. 27
Thursday Fall I session: Sep. 11 - Dec. 4 (no class Oct. 16)
Thursday Fall II session: Dec. 11 - Feb. 26 (no class Nov. 20-27, Dec. 25-Jan. 1)
Non-residents, please sign up through TAG Gymnastics, thank you!
Dates are tentative and subject to change. Please reference KYW for inclement weather.
- My Mommy, My Daddy and Me Gymnastics (ages 16–30 months) One or both parents! TAG team, a great way to bond with your little sport star! Build their confidence through inventive, instructor guided lessons that leave everyone with a big smile and wanting to do more!
- Olympic Tumble Tots (ages 3-5) Gymnastics and a huge imagination, yields amazing results in strength, coordination, flexibility, and nutritional awareness! NEW! - Thursday evening sessions!
- Gymnastics I (ages 5-8) The next level after Olympic Tumble Tots! There is an $18 TAG registration fee due to the instructor (once for the year).
- Gymnastics II (ages 6-12) Tumbling, trampoline, single bar, vault, beam, and more! Beginner to advance skills training.
- Cheer Tumbling! (ages 6-10) For beginner to intermediate skills such as round-offs, back handsprings, cartwheels & more!
- NEW! TAG! You're Fit! (ages 5-7, 7-9) Improve your strength and flexibility with these gymnastic skill sessions!
- There is an $18 TAG registration fee due to the instructor (once for the year).